New Optics - New Life - WOW!!

Roy, congrats on the new peepers, and you're welcome!:rolleyes: Sorry to hear about your wee bro, you all will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I have seen the parts for your new thumper, I hope to meet you when you come to pick her up and take her home. God Bless and have a safe trip.....

Jim

I have seen the parts for your new thumper,.

Jim

Were they purty?

This is the strangest deal I've ever made. Bought all of the parts from members here. They were from people who started a build and changed their ideas. I sent them the payment and they sent the parts to Kirby.

The only "settle for" consideration was stock color. But that is easily changed.:rolleyes:

Broz,

I'm getting your PMs. But a bit confused.

What I have are:

Berger Made in America Exclusively with JR Precision Jackets.

PN: 28405

One box w/seal unbroken. One box about 50% or so there.

These bullets were a "gift" from Eric @ Berger as a reward posting Berger's anticipated exceptional performance on that 650# upside down boar test/comparison of last summer.

The price is the same to whomever, you have dibs, as the price was to me. Ziltch $.

Thus shipping only.

Will be out of town from now thru next Saturday. Thus nothing will happen till next week.

Broz,

I'm getting your PMs. But a bit confused.

What I have are:

Berger Made in America Exclusively with JR Precision Jackets.

PN: 28405

One box w/seal unbroken. One box about 50% or so there.

The price is the same to whomever, you have dibs, as the price was to me. Ziltch $.

Thus shipping only.

Will be out of town from now thru next Saturday. Thus nothing will happen till next week.

OK Roy I will take them. Please send me a pm with were to send the money for shipping.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.