New one

remington660

I found your site by accident and thought I would say howdy. I am a GM and Saturn retiree. Been retired since 2000 and loving it. I was a master mechanic for both GM and Saturn. Put in 37 years combined with both. Now I collect guns. Mostly Remington 600, 600 mohawk, and 660's. Still looking for a 660 in 223. I know there are very, very few of them around but I can still hope. If one is found I probably can't afford it. I also attend gunshows when I can and doing some traveling. Heading to Fairfax, VA. in May to the NRA Museum. I am doing some shooting when I can, weather permitting at my brothers farm. The most I can shoot in about 200 yards. I still enjoy it.

welcome

My dad is a gm master mech. retired also, i still have about 35yrs to go.

I hope you learn and enjoy it as much as i do.

Where did your Dad work. I worked at the Chev. V-8 engine plant in Flint, Mi. I worked there for 30 years then transfered to Saturn in Springhill, Tenn. Worked there 7 years then retired and got married to my high school sweetheart of 50 years back. Moved back to Ark. where I was born and grew up. Glad to be back home.

My dad and I both live in Buffalo Oklahoma.

I work for a Drilling company out of Tulsa OK but we have divisions in Utah, Wyoming, Texas,

we have 141 rigs

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts