• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Model Sightron SIII 8-32x56 LRD

USMC8531

Selling my new Sightron SIII that I bought late this spring and have only used once. Glass is perfect, tracked from 100-200-100-200 perfectly and the adjustments are much more crisp than my Leupy MK4. I'm selling it because I'm getting away from my F T/R rig that I had put together and am leaning towards trying to put together more of a tactical rig.

Comes with everything from the factory, sunshade, lens covers, cloths, box, and warranty card was filled out and turned in. The scope is in 99% condition, there are a couple of faint ring marks on the bottom of the scope. I tried to take a photo of them, but the **** camera was making the shot blurry.
GreatSale005.jpg

GreatSale006.jpg

$725 shipped/insured. M.O. or cashiers check. I understand that I am new on this board (although I registered like 3 years ago). I go by diggler1833 on Snipers' Hide with enough positive feedback and guys who will vouch for me.