NEW! Mil-Spec M5 "Stealth" DM System for AICS Mags - Rem 700, M24 and clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocky

<strong>SPONSOR</STRONG>
Before we start in, please let me take a moment to offer a sincere "THANK YOU" from all of us for the tremendous support Len, his crew, the vendors and the each and every one of members of LRH have given this endeavor! Without you, none of this (and wait 'till you see what's coming) would have been possible.

m5stealth-lg.jpg

Introductory Sale $199.99 with a clip!

M5 Stealth DM M24 Detachable Magazine System *New Upgraded Mil-Spec Platform* (H.P. White Tested)

Check out the latest U.S. Military / I.D.F. Spec. M5 BDM system, just released for commercial distribution through MBI/Stocky's. Fully tested by H.P. White Labs, shipped to us directly from the manufacturer, it's just the thing for M24 (Rem 700) sniper / tactical applications.

We've waited anxiously to get this in, you can confidently compare this to the others called "M5 DM" for literally twice the money. This actually is the improved, mil-spec upgrade to that system with a CAR type magazine funnel for faster reloads.

If you're building a drop-clip 700 for AICS magazines, this is THE system you'll want to use. This bottom metal is a MAJOR home run, straight from the mill, hope you like it as much as I do! We hope to have the long action released as soon as the US Army is done converting their .308's to .300 Win, likely this summer.

As the undisputed largest aftermarket gunstock supplier in the USA, wait until you see what's in store from Stocky for 2012!!! I promise to keep cutting edge technology & values like these coming.

Thanks, Don

P.S. There's a hint of something new in the above pic.

Awesome!
One Question.

Would the M5 be adaptable to an Accublock LRS?

Hope the Long Action version is available soon.

Stephen

We have some planned specifically for the AccuBlocks due later this summer, although the long actions may be very close out of the box.

I should actually have the first LA samples (just two dozen initially) next week.

Thanks, Don

PS - Please email stockys@stockysstocks for fastest service!

Status
Not open for further replies.