New Mexico Unit 34 Cow Elk

RJC

I've got a cow tag for Unit 34 11/26 thru 11/30,2011. Any ideas on what part of the unit to look? I've bow hunted the unit in September but havn't hunted there in November.

I will let you know where I see them in Oct on the rifle hunt 10/22 thru 10/26. Look me up in early Nov after my bull hunt. Thanks,

Thanks. I've got a hunting buddy heading that way in September that will be reporting in too. I appreciate all the help I can get.

I've got a cow tag for Unit 34 11/26 thru 11/30,2011. Any ideas on what part of the unit to look? I've bow hunted the unit in September but havn't hunted there in November.

I heard the dry weather and fires had set the rut back about 2-weeks. Just got back from in-line black powder season and heard bulls bugleing every morning. This was at 8,600 feet in the Spring Canyon perhaps a mile from the lookout tower. Saw a lot of cows and one member of the group bagged a decent bull.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts