New Mexico draw results

Korhil78

Go to the game and fish site. Login and click on the review button by each of your applications. Up at the top of each page will be an application number for each species. If you drew that species...there will be a license number beside it. This won't tell you exactly what unit that you drew but it will let you know that you did indeed draw a tag.

Earlier in the week, for about a few hours you could click on the 2015 harvest report and it would actually tell you what unit you drew. But they took that down.

For deer I drew the archery hunt (January 1-15, 2016) in unit 27.

I already got my e-mails. Me: Archery elk unit 16D Sept. 15-24th, Archery deer, Coues unit 23 Sept 1-24 and Jan. 1-15,2016 Daughter: ML elk unit 13 youth hunt Oct. 10-14, ML deer unit 13 Oct 31-Nov 4.

Drew first season rifle mule deer in unit 30. Trying to get in shape for a backpack trip but not sure my knees will take packing in much weight. May have to change tactics and drive to my spots and just hike in with a day pack and glass the drainage away from the roads.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.