New Mexico bound:)

Myself, I think I'd have bought a Bergara barreld CVA and you better practice with the smoke pole beforehand. ML's don't shoot like a conventional rifle plus you'll need to decise on projectiles. Most importantly, you only have one shot. No follow up.

I'm pretty sure that the Gunwerks MZ will shoot as well as any out there. The bullet will be the 325 Parker. You are right about practice though. I haven't gotten it yet and am getting anxious. As soon as it comes in, I will be hitting the range!

I'm pretty sure that the Gunwerks MZ will shoot as well as any out there. The bullet will be the 325 Parker. You are right about practice though. I haven't gotten it yet and am getting anxious. As soon as it comes in, I will be hitting the range!

I'm sure it will. My point is the CVA Accura V2 is a helluva lot cheaper. You see, I'm retired so my finances aren't endless.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.