New Meopta Optika 6 Riflescope

Here is an an image of the new MRAD which is the MIL/MIL option in the following Optika scopes:

*This reticle only available in the FFP offerings:
1-6x24 Illum
3-18x50 Illum
3-18x56 Illum
4.5-27x50 Illum.
5-30x56 ED (34mm tube) Illum.

MRAD Reticle Design.jpg

Haven't been to the Hide for a long time. It's good Doug is reaching out but I've been around corporations enough to know the last thing on Earth the Corporate boys will do is listen to the suggestion of somebody way down the food chain let alone from another country that they barely have any interest in doing business in. They do need some serious help with their reticles though. Fact is, I wouldn't even be looking at Meopta if Leopold got with the program and started making scopes in Mils.
You will definitely see a marketing "shift" toward the US/North American consumer market this year and in the years to come. You've got to understand that Meopta has always been a European company (actually owned by Americans) and their scopes and reticles have been a product of what hunters in Europe want. i.e. a lot of the #4 style reticles which is the primary base reticle over there. Just like our Z plex/duplex style as the basic reticle here.

The new Optika line is a huge step in this direction. Will it need some tweaking over the next couple years to get the right reticles and features in the right scopes? sure. However, I think that there is definitely something that will work great for anyone in this line whether they want to just go shoot at 1,000 yards on the range or just a straight hunting scope with more basic features, it's there. It is actually quite impressive what they have done considering the entire Optika line (scopes and binos) went from an idea to being able to deliver product in just over a year....that typically takes several years to do. When you combine the optical quality, precision engineering, and their experience of making optics since 1933 in a price range of 499-$899, it is going to be extremely hard to find something better.

To make this huge push into the American markets, they have hired rep groups, of which I am one, across the entire country to get Meopta into sporting goods dealers everywhere. I will tell you, we have been very successful so far and the quality and value of Meopta as a whole has been easily recognized by very seasoned optics buyers.

Please, anyone, do not hesitate to ask questions and I will try my best to answer them or point you in the right direction. I am not claiming to be the foremost expert on everything Meopta, but I generally do have the most up to date info on offering, prices, specs, etc.

I have been very impressed with the quality of the MeoPro and MeoStar scopes I have and I just borrowed a buddies MeoStar 10x42 bino's and I am thoroughly impressed. Watching the ducks drop into my pond after sunset allowed me to easily id species and sex. It sounds like Meopta is doing their best to make what the hunter/shooter wants. Ship., Thanks for posting the reticle pics, much easier to see and understand.

What is the .308 reticle listed for MPN 653627? Is it a caliber specific BDC?
Yes. There are .223, 6.5 creedmore and .308 specific BDC reticles available in the Optika line. I can't tell you what the reticle is calibrated to as far as load, velocity, etc. because the specific user manuals for Optika have not been released. However, you should be able to tweak to your own specific load using the Meopta ballistic app.

Guys, You will be impressed with Meopta's new Optika6 line of scopes. Truly something for everyone. I'll list the spec's below for both the FFP and SFP options. Talking to folks about this line continues to open up new uses for these scopes. Many having Parallax down to 10 yards and being airgun rated they will have the magnification option's for close in target shooting or stretching your shots out to 1000 yards. Best of all, quality glass and affordable pricing. I know there are a number of LRH Sponsor's who carry the Meopta line and mention Bman940 and you might even get a deal, you never know.....Feel free to drop me a note with any Meopta related question's.

Screen%20Shot%202019-06-04%20at%2010.40.32%20AM.png

Guys, You will be impressed with Meopta's new Optika6 line of scopes. Truly something for everyone. I'll list the spec's below for both the FFP and SFP options. Talking to folks about this line continues to open up new uses for these scopes. Many having Parallax down to 10 yards and being airgun rated they will have the magnification option's for close in target shooting or stretching your shots out to 1000 yards. Best of all, quality glass and affordable pricing. I know there are a number of LRH Sponsor's who carry the Meopta line and mention Bman940 and you might even get a deal, you never know.....Feel free to drop me a note with any Meopta related question's.

Screen%20Shot%202019-06-04%20at%2010.40.32%20AM.png
I thought you worked for nikon?

Hello All. New to the forum and just found this thread. Im a sales rep for Meopta in a couple of states. Saw there were a lot of questions about the new Optika line and would like to offer any answers to your questions about them. Maybe some of you concerns have already been addressed since the last post was in Feb. If not, fire away!

To answer the reticle questions....the new MRAD reticle will be the MIL option and with mil turrets. All other reticles come with MOA turrets. If you are looking for an MOA specific reticle, that would be the Z-plus. Also have several other reticles to choose from.

Optika Binos in 8x42 and 10x42 should start shipping to dealers in as little as two weeks and will retail for $299!!

Optika scopes will come a little later probably end of June/beginning of July before they start shipping. The response has been amazing at most dealers so far.

Also, the new DicroTech reticle which will be available in the Optika line as well as one offering the Meostar is really unique and is getting a lot of traction.

It seems that the Optika line is missing a player in the 1.7-10x42 , Are there any plans for adding this in the lineup?

Not right at this time. I was just using Meopta's MeoStar R1 1.5-6x42 RD 4C reticle on my .300 BO and the MeoStar performed perfectly. Airing out 187gr. subs at targets between 50-100 yards was huge fun. It is going to be lethal on hogs and 'dillo's very soon.

IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3184.jpeg

Item# 653570 - 3-18x50 FFP, MOA adjustment, Z-Plus MOA reticle. Exposed elevation turret w/ locking (push up/down to lock/unlock and Zero stop), capped windage adjustment. $699.95 retail MAP. This is dot a DicroTech in this particular scope, however, just standard battery illumination. View attachment 134986

Where can I find detailed photos of the different reticles? I've looked on the Meopta website and clicked on the reticle, but they do not enlarge.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.