New Meopta Optika 6 Riflescope

Litehiker

Bman,
Yep, one should know how to dial as well as hold, especially if you are forced by circumstance to use a rifle W/O a Xmas tree reticle.

In PRS competitions I've never, ever been able to fire all my shots within the allotted time and with dialing that would get even worse. Plus, dialing pre-supposes your scope turret adjustments are all accurate through their full range. **** few scopes are that good and if they are then at some point in the history of their use they will wear and begin to be off.

Eric B.

Bman940

Agree, E. Anyone shooting long-range should have a firm grasp on a Ballistic App and know how to use it. Not only will it make you a better shooter but knowing the ballistics of your projectile is important no matter what you are shooting at. Having Meopta's scopes in Strelok is a great tool to get the most out of your rifle and scope.

vitaminado

Where are they actually manufactured?
Are they made in China?
In other meopta it says "made in the Czech Republic"
In optika 6 it says "Czech republic"

vitaminado

It seemed strange to me that it does not say manufactured in the Czech Republic, as in its highest ranges (meopta meostar)

kiwiken

I used to, after almost 10 years they decided to let me go. Having a ball working for Meopta and getting the word out about the high quality they bring to their products.
Sorry to hear that Nikon let you go. It's probably because they're getting out of the rifle scope business, right?

Bman940

I appreciate that. After some management changes, I was more than ready to go. I felt that they just didn't support the people they were selling too and that's pretty much I all I can say. I had multiple offers when other companies found out I was leaving Nikon and I must say, I am thrilled to work with Meopta. Great company that makes great products. I'm back to enjoying my job again. Bart

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Product of the Czech Republic
Doug,

I was told that the Optika line is outsourced somewhere in Asia. I sent a couple of email queries earlier this year but I did not get any response. I just sent another e-mail query. Thanks!

Ed

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
It seemed strange to me that it does not say manufactured in the Czech Republic, as in its highest ranges (meopta meostar)
Agreed! I had planned on Meopta or IOR plant tour in 2017 while in Prague but ran out of time. Oh well, maybe next time. 😇

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce