New Memeber from Texas

Dnew

My name is David and I am new to long range shooting I recently bought a custom 300 WinMag and cant wait to get started.

Good luck and welcome David. 300 Winmag is a great caliber and should serve you well. Good glass is a must for long range shooting. Not the most expensive, necessarily, but good glass. There's a big difference even between $400 glass and $1000 glass in most cases. That and get ready to reload, if you don't already.

Welcome aboard David and good cartridge choice for long range shooting. Are you planning more for hunting or target shooting?

gpo1956 Not trying to nitpik but I just started a thread on caliber and cartridge mix ups. You stated the 300 Win Mag is a great caliber which it is not. The 300 Win Mag is a cartridge. Its caliber .308 I would not normaly say anything but I did start a thread on this topic. Not trying to offend only help and I hope I have.

gpo1956 Not trying to nitpik but I just started a thread on caliber and cartridge mix ups. You stated the 300 Win Mag is a great caliber which it is not. The 300 Win Mag is a cartridge. Its caliber .308 I would not normaly say anything but I did start a thread on this topic. Not trying to offend only help and I hope I have.
Wow

Oh my gosh! Do us both a favor and please ignore me going forward. Life is too short for me to have to help you deal with your OCD nitpicking. Get a freaking life, you moron.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts