New membre from New Caledonia

ReLes

Hi everyone !
A quick introduction, I'm 36 yo, I've been hunting for 7 years now, mostly rusa deer ans wild pig, but also rabbit, turkey and pheasant.
My main (and first) hunting weapon is a CZ550 in 22-250. I also use occasionally a 16 gauge shotgun I inherited from my grand-grandfather. Lastly i have a SA 22LR I inherited from my grandad, but I can't get it shoot any good (probably because what I shoot with it is 30+ years old ammo...)
I hope to learn and share a lot here.

Regards

Hi everyone !
A quick introduction, I'm 36 yo, I've been hunting for 7 years now, mostly rusa deer ans wild pig, but also rabbit, turkey and pheasant.
My main (and first) hunting weapon is a CZ550 in 22-250. I also use occasionally a 16 gauge shotgun I inherited from my grand-grandfather. Lastly i have a SA 22LR I inherited from my grandad, but I can't get it shoot any good (probably because what I shoot with it is 30+ years old ammo...)

Regards
Glad you decided to join us welcome and I sure do like a cz rifle

Thanks for the welcome.
The CZ is a nice rifle, but the solid wooden stock surfers from the weather, especially humidity. I need to have the action bedded on it.
Here is a couple pics showing the kind of game we have here.

IMG_20200506_074612.jpg
IMG_20200420_220551.jpg

Hi everyone !

Regards
The best shooting ammo we've found for 22lr has been the cci mini mag 100 round packs. The federal 550 round in the red box isn't bad either buy not as good as the cci that I mentioned.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.