Welcome from NE Oklahoma, I.T.
Although the forum was started by Len to focus on Long Range Hunting, it has expanded to cover a wide range of topics, as you can see on the right side of the opening page.
Also we are not all men, even though the term "guys" is used often. Virginia (from back east) used to post some beautiful pictures of her elk hunts on here. And recently we've had a lady gunsmith offer some good information. (I apologize for not remembering her handle.)
If you reload for your rifles, beware, because that is one huge rabbit hole that you can get sucked into by this forum.

Hello ladies and gents, new member here. I found the forum through the classified section and soon found out i wasn't allowed to post in that section. Guessing it may have additional requirements? Well, as the user name implies i'm not really a long range hunter due to my location. Longest shots possible on our place is within 350yds or so, not exactly long range.

So how does one access the classified section? As in being able to contact sellers?
Welcome from Wyoming! I'm working on my number of posts too!