50ydpoke

Hello ladies and gents, new member here. I found the forum through the classified section and soon found out i wasn't allowed to post in that section. Guessing it may have additional requirements? Well, as the user name implies i'm not really a long range hunter due to my location. Longest shots possible on our place is within 350yds or so, not exactly long range.

So how does one access the classified section? As in being able to contact sellers?

Welcome from Colorado.

As a member here, you will certainly be able to access the classified section in time.

We encourage all individuals here to be active members who contribute to the overall forum with knowledge and interaction. This allows for other members to get to know you and adds to the sense of genuine community that has been built here, and discourages the average casual internet searcher from simply coming to this forum to buy and sell. You can find all of the information here, https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...-the-longrangehunting-com-classifieds.199849/

Again, welcome from the fellow shooters here.

Thanks badthirtyone and rick richards. I'm from the hills of Arkansas so lots of trees make long range anything a real challenge.

I did shoot a few dove opening weekend that folks say was a long shot.. that probably doesn't count here. Hopefully I'll be involved with the forum as i consider "hunters" as my people. đź‘Ť

Welcome from Colorado.

As a member here, you will certainly be able to access the classified section in time.

We encourage all individuals here to be active members who contribute to the overall forum with knowledge and interaction. This allows for other members to get to know you and adds to the sense of genuine community that has been built here, and discourages the average casual internet searcher from simply coming to this forum to buy and sell. You can find all of the information here, https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...-the-longrangehunting-com-classifieds.199849/

Again, welcome from the fellow shooters here.

Thanks for link. Looks like 7 days and 10 posts, not a big deal. Started lookin around and appears you have some fun folks hangin out here. Even got a few good laughs in a very short time. I'm diggin it đź‘Ť

Recent Posts