battivco

Hello all. I'm a new member...signed up 2 days ago, but just now have the chance to post. I have hunted, fished, and camped since my very early teens. Have been reloading for almost as long. I have been following this forum for a while, and it is a great place to find reloading items that are hard to find for one reason or another. I find that while over the years I have learned a lot, there are things I'm still learning from the membership on this forum. If I meet anyone that has an issue related to the forum topics I'll tell them this is the place to help solve the problem. Thank You!

Hello all. I'm a new member...signed up 2 days ago, but just now have the chance to post. I have hunted, fished, and camped since my very early teens. Have been reloading for almost as long. I have been following this forum for a while, and it is a great place to find reloading items that are hard to find for one reason or another. I find that while over the years I have learned a lot, there are things I'm still learning from the membership on this forum. If I meet anyone that has an issue related to the forum topics I'll tell them this is the place to help solve the problem. Thank You!
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.