Howdy neighbor!!! Welcome to the board, I'm kinda new here myself. It's a little off subject buy if you can figure out those darn marble-eyes, drop me a line. I've fished that lake a few times and all I can say is it's a good thing there is a grocery store close by.

You talkin bout these ugly things I cant keep off my lines?
1bigeye.jpg

10wallys.jpg

bigperchandwalleye002.jpg

2wallysandadog.jpg

1WALLEY2007.jpg

Few pics from this last few months...
Nope no idea!

Ya, those are the ones. So your the guy I'm always cussin' on the water. Those are some good lookin' stringers; that perch is real nice!

I have caught severaL OVER 2 lbs this summer,I found a setup to troll for them that works great,those big perch REALL fight.My 2 best eyes this year were 30 and 31".BTW my little boat is named "Walleye Gihad!"

Yes, it is good to be able to discuss long range hunting here without some
keyboard expert telling you that you should have got closer as you and I have seen alot on another site. I look forward to your posts!

Haya Nomo!Yhe I am sick and tired of "ethics" and long range shots being shoved down my throat by people who have never taken a shot over 100 yards and preach about how he 30-30 is the perfect rifle for NA game.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.