New Member - Michigan

usmcsomerville

New member, here. I have been hunting since a small kid (deer, coyote, pheasant). Really got into long range shooting when I was in the Marine Corps, STA Platoon (1/3). Heard about this forum from a bunch of my shooting buddies. I try to get on here to read up on the forum, but mostly search the marketplace, since there is not a huge market of Tikkas in michigan. Trying to get better about posting in discussions. Looking forward to working up to competing later this year and also getting i

First off brother, thank you for your service!! Welcome to the forum. You will find some very good information on this site and unlike many other forum based sites no where near as judgmental. You can ask about anything and someone will chime right in. You will occasionally get a smart *** comment on your post but typically 10 other people chime in to help run them off. Some absolute great shooters here with some fantastic rigs that are more than happy to share their years of experience in shooting and reloading. I have about 15 people off this site that I text daily just shooting the breeze with and trying new reloading experiments. No question is stupid so don't be afraid to ask on the applicable forum. Again welcome to LRH and thanks again for your sacrifices and service.

Welcome to the forum! And thanks for your service and sacrifices.

Tikkas are definitely nice rifles. Hope you find what your looking for.

--- Todd

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.