New Member Intro from Montana

Donneric

Donn here from Helena, MT and I just joined Monday after reading LRH for at least two years almost daily. I was a state and federal fisheries biologist in WI, WA and AK before quitting in '84 to commercial fish in Alaska and Washington state. Crewed salmon and crab in AK and had my own operation for both in Puget Sound for 7 years. Another Fed biologist got me started in reloading from learning how much I shot and I never looked back. I have some firearms that have never met factory. My youngest son and I built a 400 yd range on our land complete with a with a pistol and small rifle rifle array. He's a freshly minted RN and an LT in the MT National Guard. Qualifies expert in pistol and rifle and builds AR's on the side. He likes to make shooting videos too. I bought a Defiance action when the turnaround was way nuts and am anxious to start my first build in a 6.5 Creed or SS with a MT smith (hopefully Mr Wheeler) with a fur friendly bullet as I am hoping to retire the steel and snares for coyote in my waning years and just call mostly. I look forward to the many future discussions with you folks. You all are clearly a cut above.

Welcome to the forum from Texas great intro post by the way. I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and look forward to your contributions / questions in the future.

Welcome Donn from neighboring Idaho. You'll really enjoy this forum, and I'm confident you will be a wonderful contributor :) Thanks for your fine intro 🍻

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts