New Member in Pensacola Florida

DuckHunt

Love to shoot and love to hunt...just don't get to do much in these parts. Maybe one of you nice folks will invite me to go on a hunt of a lifetime to help erase these sad and empty memories of huntless days! :)

Mostly I will just read the forums because of the great information available. May ask some reloading questions here and there. But, really look forward to reading about some great hunting some of you will get to do.

Love to shoot and love to hunt...just don't get to do much in these parts. Maybe one of you nice folks will invite me to go on a hunt of a lifetime to help erase these sad and empty memories of huntless days! :)

Mostly I will just read the forums because of the great information available. May ask some reloading questions here and there. But, really look forward to reading about some great hunting some of you will get to do.
I mostly just read the forums too. I'm down in Melbourne, FL, and have never really hunted in my life. Growing up in New Jersey certain got no hunting on a good start, and FL isn't a hunting mecca, even though I'm sure enjoyable hunting goes on down here. I love long-range rifle shooting because of all the intricacies, and that's always fascinated me.

I'm posting partially to get to 10 because I want to use the classifieds to sell this Schmidt & Bender 5x25x56 PII P4F rifle scope that I own that is hardly used. I need the money, and it breaks my heart to see it, because it's such a fine example of German Engineering and fine optics. It's a magnificent instrument that hurts to sell. Someone will end up happy because I think optics that are even in near new condition take a meaningful drop from the original price. So at a discount, this scope would be a great find. I'm going to post it anyway, but if you hear of anyone interested they can PM me, and we can discuss the details of the deal.

I guess you hunt ducks. For one, judging by your intro. I've never really thought about hunting ducks.

In the southeast hunting oppurtunites are slim somewhat. Your part of the world like mine is mostly deer and hogs. Florida has a overpopulation of wild hogs. I have a ham radio buddy in melbourne, he loves the temperatures after leaving pa. Welcome to LRH. Great to have you on board.

I mostly just read the forums too. I'm down in Melbourne, FL, and have never really hunted in my life. Growing up in New Jersey certain got no hunting on a good start, and FL isn't a hunting mecca, even though I'm sure enjoyable hunting goes on down here. I love long-range rifle shooting because of all the intricacies, and that's always fascinated me.

I'm posting partially to get to 10 because I want to use the classifieds to sell this Schmidt & Bender 5x25x56 PII P4F rifle scope that I own that is hardly used. I need the money, and it breaks my heart to see it, because it's such a fine example of German Engineering and fine optics. It's a magnificent instrument that hurts to sell. Someone will end up happy because I think optics that are even in near new condition take a meaningful drop from the original price. So at a discount, this scope would be a great find. I'm going to post it anyway, but if you hear of anyone interested they can PM me, and we can discuss the details of the deal.

I guess you hunt ducks. For one, judging by your intro. I've never really thought about hunting ducks.
First type of hunting I've ever done was duck hunting in Lake Okeechobee .I'm originally from Florida,it seems we have several new members just recently from Florida oh and by the way welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Welcome to the forum. Wow - it was 2014 when I posted that. :)

Recent Posts