New Member in Illinois

Bangflopp

My name is Jeff and I was introduced to this site several years ago by a cat named Brozovich when he and I lived in Missouri. I'm an avid deer hunter and have been shooting my whole life and reloading for the past 15 years or so. A lot of my shooting/reloading friends have moved west, so I need to plug back into the shooting world to build and enhance my own knowledge. My primary interest in joining again is to get solid insights into shooting and reloading for my 30-378 Weatherby and a handful of other rifles. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys.

2013-12-08_11-20-55_857.jpg

My name is Jeff and I was introduced to this site several years ago by a cat named Brozovich when he and I lived in Missouri. I'm an avid deer hunter and have been shooting my whole life and reloading for the past 15 years or so. A lot of my shooting/reloading friends have moved west, so I need to plug back into the shooting world to build and enhance my own knowledge. My primary interest in joining again is to get solid insights into shooting and reloading for my 30-378 Weatherby and a handful of other rifles. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys.

View attachment 233053
You have certainly come back to the right web site!
Here you will find so much information that it will make your head spin as on this site you have some really great and knowledgeable individuals who will steer you right.!
Welcome back!
Oh Yeah, Brozowich certainly has some entertaining notions that I myself like.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.