New Member from Wyoming

Welcome to the forum from another WY member. Great information here. Don't let the wind intimidate you. Every summer the wind stops blowing completely. Of course I usually work that day.

There are several cow/calf tags available in some good areas for non residents If ya choose to hunt this year
FYI Non resident applicants have till the end of this month to get applied
As great as that would be, I decided to go back to school and my wife and I are expecting our first so those are the two priorities at the moment. I am hoping next year!

I try and get out when I can to shoot the Eurasian doves. Unfortunately, I shot all the ones on the property so I am on the look out to go elsewhere lol

As great as that would be, I decided to go back to school and my wife and I are expecting our first so those are the two priorities at the moment. I am hoping next year!

I try and get out when I can to shoot the Eurasian doves. Unfortunately, I shot all the ones on the property so I am on the look out to go elsewhere lol
Well then, May I ask for blessings for you and your wife and the triplets. 😂

6.5 CM and am not ashamed of it! I've been shooting the CM since 2016. I don't reload and the match ammo is redaly available. However, I plan on switching to a custom action like the Bighorn TL3 in the future so I can barrel swap and maybe switch up the caliber. Thinking 6mm or even the 6.5 PRC.

Congrates on your first. That will keep you occupied for a while. I hope your young one or young ones enjoy the outdoors that Wyoming has to offer.