New Member from Wyoming

LRshooter6.5

Hi all. I am originally from Washington but moved to Wyoming this past year. I got involved with precision rifle competition shooting in 2016 but haven't been about to get out much since I was out of the country for a few years. I am glad to be back and looking forward to getting back into the game!

Hi all. I am originally from Washington but moved to Wyoming this past year. I got involved with precision rifle competition shooting in 2016 but haven't been about to get out much since I was out of the country for a few years. I am glad to be back and looking forward to getting back into the game!
Glad you found the site!

Welcome from Colorado. You are certainly in the right state for both long range and shooting in windy conditions! :D

Great place to learn and improve.

Welcome aboard.
Very true. I haven't been able to shoot my competition gun yet but I know when I do it will be pretty different from what I'm used to in Washington.

Nice! I am about 4 months away from being able to get a resident license. I'm looking forward to getting some hunting tips for hunting in this area.

There are several cow/calf tags available in some good areas for non residents If ya choose to hunt this year
FYI Non resident applicants have till the end of this month to get applied