New member from Texas

TexasSportsman

Hey guys!

I want to say hello and introduce my self. I have a wide variety of interest including videography, photography, cooking with fire. I am an avid hunter and know a thing or two about firearms for self defense. I wore a gun and badge for several years as a county deputy. I am an NRA Certified Basic Pistol instructor. I have worked in the firearms industry in sales and support as well.

I have a fair knowledge of firearms, ballistics and optics. Our opinions will differ even though we have common interests but differing experiences. A few things I will emphasis is realistic expectations to a persons anticipated results might be.

I hope to learn as much as I can from the members.

Hey guys!

I want to say hello and introduce my self. I have a wide variety of interest including videography, photography, cooking with fire. I am an avid hunter and know a thing or two about firearms for self defense. I wore a gun and badge for several years as a county deputy. I am an NRA Certified Basic Pistol instructor. I have worked in the firearms industry in sales and support as well.

I have a fair knowledge of firearms, ballistics and optics. Our opinions will differ even though we have common interests but differing experiences. A few things I will emphasis is realistic expectations to a persons anticipated results might be.

I hope to learn as much as I can from the members.
Sounds like we could learn a fair bit from you as well glad to have you on the forum you're in good company a lot of members on here from Texas

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.