New member from southeast oklahoma

Rugerdiggs

Hi all, im a new member from the southeast part of oklahoma, hunt alot by red river, hunt just about anything from tree rats to deer and everything in the middle. Stay in the outdoors as much as i can and try to take my two girls and wife out as much as i can as well. Have been into guns and hunting since age 6 when i got my first marlin 22 ( had to take 4" of stock so i could reach trigger), have a nice collection of ruger guns along with several other brands but ruger is by far my favorite handgun and the rifles are at the top as well for sporting and varmint rifles but i have recently purchased a new project, the savage bvss 300wsm, 26" fluted stainless bull barrel, wanting to take it for a ride but will post new thread, looking and researching the round along with other longrange rounds brought me here, just wanted to say hi and thanks for answering questions in advance.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.