New Member from Pennsylvania

Ben Landon

New member and brand new gun owner!

I'm very proud to finally join the ranks of American firearms owners! Sorry it took me so long!

I just bought a Remington 700 in 6mm Remington (God help me find ammo!) a Hellcat 9mm and a Ruger Precision Rifle in 17 HMR. I am extremely happy but very overwhelmed too. It's too bad I bought in when so much stuff is out of stock and people are clamoring for whatever is in stock.

Anyway, I appreciate you all being here to help rookies like me figure out how to move forward in the sport and industry. I really appreciate everyone's help and advice, and I'm hoping to one day introduce my twin girls (age 7) to shooting and hunting. It's impossible to learn anything or shoot or hunt responsibly without people that know their stuff teaching us the hows, what's and why's. Thank you in advance for being patient and caring! I am hopeful I make a worthy addition to the community.

I added a picture of the Remington 700 I bought that's starving for ammo lol!

All the best,

Ben Landon

Attachments

• AC086DBE-8EB6-4423-B8E8-2FC210712B96.jpeg
    AC086DBE-8EB6-4423-B8E8-2FC210712B96.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 60

I'm very proud to finally join the ranks of American firearms owners! Sorry it took me so long!

I just bought a Remington 700 in 6mm Remington (God help me find ammo!) a Hellcat 9mm and a Ruger Precision Rifle in 17 HMR. I am extremely happy but very overwhelmed too. It's too bad I bought in when so much stuff is out of stock and people are clamoring for whatever is in stock.

Anyway, I appreciate you all being here to help rookies like me figure out how to move forward in the sport and industry. I really appreciate everyone's help and advice, and I'm hoping to one day introduce my twin girls (age 7) to shooting and hunting. It's impossible to learn anything or shoot or hunt responsibly without people that know their stuff teaching us the hows, what's and why's. Thank you in advance for being patient and caring! I am hopeful I make a worthy addition to the community.

All the best,

Ben Landon
beautiful gun and I hope someone on this forum helps you get 6mm rem ammo

Last edited:

All the best,

Ben Landon
Welcome from British Columbia. I've been hunting and shooting since i was old enough to keep both ends of a winchester off the ground .in the few months ive been part of this forum ive probably learnt more about shooting than i hsve in the previous 40 years by my self .if i could i would strongly recommend a read through of a book by author James Carmichael called the shooters bible i promise you it will vastly help you with some of the concepts the guys on here may describe to you

Welcome from SE corner of PA.
Yes, I was drawn into the gun and hunting world watching the slides of my cousins hunting ventures.
My dad never said no, found out years later as to why not, it was a valid reason, others have the same issue, in none hunting aspects of life.
I self taught reloading by reading the manuals both handgun and rifle.
To me, it is an awesome feeling, to know my load helped put food on my table or helped a farmer with his ground hogs, summer practice.
Beware, of the man who owns 1 gun, it is part of him.
Welcome, to the world of testing the next reload.

Welcome from NE PA! What part of PA are you from, theres most likely someone on here that can point you to a source for ammo at a local shop...