New member from PA

Welcome from nearby, St.Clairsville, OH. Do you have any western hunts planned in the near future? Are you a member of any ranges in the area?

Welcome from nearby, St.Clairsville, OH. Do you have any western hunts planned in the near future? Are you a member of any ranges in the area?
Cool deal. I do have a western hunt planned! Elk rifle hunt in CO in November, and am stoked about it! You? Member at Lawrence County range, nice place to shoot.

Cool deal. I do have a western hunt planned! Elk rifle hunt in CO in November, and am stoked about it! You? Member at Lawrence County range, nice place to shoot.
I put in for CO unit 76 rifle hunt...should/hopefully draw. If not, I will be hunting CO archery. I don't belong to any ranges, however, I do some shooting at Fernwood State Park and have plans to shoot at Thunder Valley Precision, Kimbolton, OH.
Are you going guided? Which unit?

I put in for CO unit 76 rifle hunt...should/hopefully draw. If not, I will be hunting CO archery. I don't belong to any ranges, however, I do some shooting at Fernwood State Park and have plans to shoot at Thunder Valley Precision, Kimbolton, OH.
Are you going guided? Which unit?
Going guided, unit 20, told I should have enough points to draw the tag. My first time in CO, so super stoked,

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts