New member from Ohio

Trogon

I've just started looking through the LRH forum and have become much more interested in long range hunting after my first trip to South Africa, Eastern Cape, this spring for an 8 animal trophy package. I've hunted forested lease properties for whitetail deer for nearly all of my local hunting trips. Going to Africa was an eye opening experience on hunting vast open areas, and shooting off quad sticks for every animal. Learned some things and have the bug on shooting long range (100 yards with a Marlin 1895 .45-70 vs a Sako 85 with Swarovski range-finding scope and suppressor at over 400 yards). I'm sure I'll have more than a few questions, own a 6.5x55 Swede, 7mm RM and have a .300 Win Mag on order (Sako). So thanks in advance for the info within this forum.

I've just started looking through the LRH forum and have become much more interested in long range hunting after my first trip to South Africa, Eastern Cape, this spring for an 8 animal trophy package. I've hunted forested lease properties for whitetail deer for nearly all of my local hunting trips. Going to Africa was an eye opening experience on hunting vast open areas, and shooting off quad sticks for every animal. Learned some things and have the bug on shooting long range (100 yards with a Marlin 1895 .45-70 vs a Sako 85 with Swarovski range-finding scope and suppressor at over 400 yards). I'm sure I'll have more than a few questions, own a 6.5x55 Swede, 7mm RM and have a .300 Win Mag on order (Sako). So thanks in advance for the info within this forum.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee