New member from North Texas

LC Smith

Hello everyone.

My name is Tom Crabtree I live in North Texas. I have for the past while been taking in the loads of information and opinions available on LRH and look forward to continue as a member. My interests are hunting related. I venture out of state as much as I can draw tags. In state whitetails, hogs, turkeys etc. I haven't figured out how to initiate a conversation yet maybe theres a trigger of some sort that allows that? Thanks Ya'll

Hello everyone.

My name is Tom Crabtree I live in North Texas. I have for the past while been taking in the loads of information and opinions available on LRH and look forward to continue as a member. My interests are hunting related. I venture out of state as much as I can draw tags. In state whitetails, hogs, turkeys etc. I haven't figured out how to initiate a conversation yet maybe theres a trigger of some sort that allows that? Thanks Ya'll
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee you're in good company in Texas we have many members there

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.