New member from ND

Corsair,
That is where I currently work. It doesn't sound like the weather has changed much since you've been here. We get a lot of high winds too.

ShtrRdy,
I mostly either hunt, or just shoot steel with my family. Right now we have a range set up from 200-880 yards. I much prefer shooting steel to paper, there's something about the "Ping" and swinging targets that satisfies me. Haha

Thanks for all the welcome's everyone!
I enjoy shooting steel as well, there is a range about 25 miles from our home that has steel targets all the way out to 1,000 yards. It is closed during the bad weather.... run by a small community called Perry just south of Brigham City. I help out when I can by volunteering there

Hello Everyone,
I have been a long time lurker, but never post. I guess being new to long range shooting I never feel like I am in a position to offer advice. Not being able to buy stuff from the classifieds pushed me to get a few posts though.
I am an engineer from North Dakota, I shoot a .270 and a .270 wsm. I have a wife and two kids, a 4 year old girl, and a 1 year old boy.
Looking forward to posting more, if I feel like I can offer some sound advice that is. 🙂

Welcome, welcome.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts