New Member from Missouri

KamronG7

Hello, I just recently found out about the Long Range Hunting Forum. I'm a member on several other forums but just came across this one. I love anything gun related so I should fit right in!

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?
Thanks for the welcome! I love to hunt coyotes any chance I get. I'm also a waterfowl guide so I spend quite a bit of time behind a shotgun. I have a fascination with speedy 22 calibers though!

Hi Buddy - I'm from Central MO. This is a great forum. Alot more respect here than you'll get on Snipers Hide. Alot of Typer Snipers over there. Anyway... a lot of great info and advice can be had here. Welcome!

Hi Buddy - I'm from Central MO. This is a great forum. Alot more respect here than you'll get on Snipers Hide. Alot of Typer Snipers over there. Anyway... a lot of great info and advice can be had here. Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome! I work right up around Swan Lake Refuge, so I'm sure I'm not too far from you. So far I've had a pretty good experience with Snipers Hide, so this forum should be extremely great to be a part of. Looking forward to being a member!

It's an expensive and addicting hobby. That's for sure
Many years ago on my first duck hunt, I met hunting buddy in a Duck Blind. When we met he had only hunted Ducks and I had only hunted Deer and for the next 10 years we hunted from Georgia to New Mexico. Then a little lady came between us, his daughter was born and now he rather go to a dance program than sit in a Duck Blind and freeze our back side off. I bet his old Mossberg is gathering dust in the corner right now.
Ace

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.