New member from louisiana

jstarko0329

I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I've lurked around the forum for several months, but I thought I'd say hello.

I live in Southwest Louisiana and enjoy deer hunting and waterfowl. I started reloading with my friends a few years ago and do some occasional 1000 yard shooting at steel with them

Thanks for a great forum.

-Jeff

Welcome to the forum! A while ago I met a guy who said he was from "south L.A." I took that to mean Los Angeles. He paused for a moment and then said "Louisiana". I thought that was pretty funny. ;-)

Welcome to the forum! A while ago I met a guy who said he was from "south L.A." I took that to mean Los Angeles. He paused for a moment and then said "Louisiana". I thought that was pretty funny. ;-)

I always have to distinguish! Certainly wouldn't confuse the accent, though!

Used to frequent the dog house, just judy"s, and waa-wee's quite a bit back in the day--- probably overridden by houses and strip malls now though

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts