New member from Louisiana.

JusSayin'

Been reading articles on and off for a couple of years. No long range experience, just an information enthusiast. Joined because I saw a thread about 1 in 11 twist for 30-06, thought i could help. That thread devolved into an import export debate, so i read all 11 pages and knew my info couldnt help the OP, mostly because no body could help him/her. (covering all bases) Anyway, always liked the articles here and thought...why not join in. Hope to be of help someday, but for now I will just soak it in.

Safe outtings and good luck,
CW

welcome. there is lots of good information here and plenty of nice people to converse with and answer any questions you might have once you get done soaking.

Been reading articles on and off for a couple of years. No long range experience, just an information enthusiast. Joined because I saw a thread about 1 in 11 twist for 30-06, thought i could help. That thread devolved into an import export debate, so i read all 11 pages and knew my info couldnt help the OP, mostly because no body could help him/her. (covering all bases) Anyway, always liked the articles here and thought...why not join in. Hope to be of help someday, but for now I will just soak it in.

Safe outtings and good luck,
CW

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.