New member from Downunder

verbeena

After reading and enjoying the forum for a good while now i thought I should make an introductory post :)

I really enjoy this forum and am constantly amazed at the depth of knowledge of the members here.

In Australia I farm wheat, canola and sheep and enjoy hunting deer, wild pigs and varmints whenever I can.

I can see this 'Long Range' business costing me plenty in the near future, as I am already planning rifle builds in my mind :cool:

After reading and enjoying the forum for a good while now i thought I should make an introductory post :)

I really enjoy this forum and am constantly amazed at the depth of knowledge of the members here.

In Australia I farm wheat, canola and sheep and enjoy hunting deer, wild pigs and varmints whenever I can.

I can see this 'Long Range' business costing me plenty in the near future, as I am already planning rifle builds in my mind :cool:
Well you certainly are in the right place after being here for a while i upgraded the heck out of my old 308 and started a rebuild of a 7mmRUM XHR next go around im planning a custom built 30 378WM at any rate welcome the knowledge here is unsurpassed and I think you will find very entertaining at times

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee verbena