New member from Dallas

Mileshotj

LRH Team Member
My name is Jay Monych and I live in Dallas Tx where I am a Licenses Private Investigator and Firearms Instructor. I teach Long Range and Extreme Long Range Shooting out at the Triple C Range in Cresson, Tx. I am 59 years of age and an advid hunter. I also compete in PRS, ELR and NALRSA competitions. I have competed since I was 14 yrs old starting in trap shooting and winning a national title at 17. I currently admit I am totally addicted to Extreme Long Range shooting and all the variables and precision reloading that go along with it! “I use to think 1000yds was a long shot and now its 3500!

Last edited:

NEMTHunter

You bet. Thats one thing about the LR or ELR sport, hobby or just way of life. You never stop learning.

jpfrog

LRH Team Member
Welcome- I’m from your neighborhood out in far north Dallas. I’ve been out to Triple C once a few years back- very nice and I hope to get out there more but it’s about a 90 minute drive for me and that is my big obstacle at the moment. Welcome aboard!

Mileshotj

LRH Team Member
Yes it’s a bit of a drive for me but the only Range to get out to 2k yards for my long range classes and i teach LE SWAT snipers there also....it’s a great range run by great people!

Trending threads