New Member from British Columbia

BC Sportsman

Avid hunter and newbie long range shooter. I took a long range shooting course from Rob Furlong in Alberta (retired Canadian Forces) this summer and have the bug. I've been loading using new brass for many years but never reloaded fired brass. Looking forward to learning from yourselves on this site on how to reload for precision shooting.

Avid hunter and newbie long range shooter. I took a long range shooting course from Rob Furlong in Alberta (retired Canadian Forces) this summer and have the bug. I've been loading using new brass for many years but never reloaded fired brass. Looking forward to learning from yourselves on this site on how to reload for precision shooting.
Welcome from Tennessee and what a great teacher to start under

Welcome. I'm also from B.C., hunt lots, long range shoot, And read this form regularly. Taking another long range shooting course in March at the WSSBC conference in Kamloops put on by Jim Gilliland of Shadow Six Consulting.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

HunterShooter...I will see you in Kamloops. I'm taking the same shooting course with Jim. I'm also on HuntingBC forum and use the same name as this forum.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.