New Member from Boise, Idaho

hynes57

Just doing what I'm told and introducing myself. I live in Idaho and hunt around the area every chance I can. Grew up hunting mostly big game in the area with some upland every now and then. I do alot of waterfowl now, big game if I draw something but I love to coyote hunt. I shot a few growing up, but they were mainly by happen stance while driving around in the desert. I started calling a couple years ago and quickly became addicted.

Just doing what I'm told and introducing myself. I live in Idaho and hunt around the area every chance I can. Grew up hunting mostly big game in the area with some upland every now and then. I do alot of waterfowl now, big game if I draw something but I love to coyote hunt. I shot a few growing up, but they were mainly by happen stance while driving around in the desert. I started calling a couple years ago and quickly became addicted.
I too have recently discovered coyote hunting through the help of another member here (he could go all the way )and by the way welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Welcome!