New Member form texas

Tex Hancock

Howdy y'all I am glad to be a part of the LHF and looking forward to the collective knowledge of the group. I am an avid shooter, hunter, and reloader. I spend most of my time in the great outdoors with my boys and my buddies, hunting and fishing. This year will be my first time going to Colorado elk hunting with my trusty 338 rum.

Howdy y'all I am glad to be a part of the LHF and looking forward to the collective knowledge of the group. I am an avid shooter, hunter, and reloader. I spend most of my time in the great outdoors with my boys and my buddies, hunting and fishing. This year will be my first time going to Colorado elk hunting with my trusty 338 rum.
Welcome to the forum tex I'm in Tennessee looks like you'll definitely be helping pass along information to members with the experience you mention also good luck on your elk hunt

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.