New Member appreciation

ontarget7

Shane Chuning here and just wanted to say thanks for adding me to the group ! Look forward to checking things out a little more. I'm sure I'll end up diving into some of the technical discussions and learning more on the reloading side of things. I've always loved long range shooting and primarily was focused on archery more for many years. Lately I've gotten back into reloading and pushing that on the same level as I did archery. God, family, country and a passion for the outdoors is what I'm all about. I've been blessed in many ways but those blessing also have come with a lot of ups and downs, hard knocks you might say. Nothing wrong with that, as it keeps you humble over the years. I own a construction company as a GC and I specialize as well in concrete. Having a successful business is not easy these days but The Lord has blessed me in those areas and I am definitely grateful. I'm passionate about staying in shape so I can do all the things I love to do, regardless of my age. It's the challenges and the quality of life lived that makes me tick.
Thanks
Shane

Shane Chuning here and just wanted to say thanks for adding me to the group ! Look forward to checking things out a little more. I'm sure I'll end up diving into some of the technical discussions and learning more on the reloading side of things. I've always loved long range shooting and primarily was focused on archery more for many years. Lately I've gotten back into reloading and pushing that on the same level as I did archery. God, family, country and a passion for the outdoors is what I'm all about. I've been blessed in many ways but those blessing also have come with a lot of ups and downs, hard knocks you might say. Nothing wrong with that, as it keeps you humble over the years. I own a construction company as a GC and I specialize as well in concrete. Having a successful business is not easy these days but The Lord has blessed me in those areas and I am definitely grateful. I'm passionate about staying in shape so I can do all the things I love to do, regardless of my age. It's the challenges and the quality of life lived that makes me tick.
Thanks
Shane
Amen brother! Welcome from a very like minded individual.