New LRH member from Pa

Hungry Horse

Hello folks: A 1st post by a old member from s/w Pa . Surf your articles and Classifieds often. A great web site for the long range hunter. Setting up my .338 Win mag .300 WSM and 7mm WSM with Nikon Monarch's 3x12x42 for future western hunts. Having had the opportunities to see most of the western NP too include Yellowstone, Glacier, Grand Tetons, RMNP, and Rainer NP, Mt Adams Wilderness area and Mt Hood. I look forward to hunting the elk and mule deer of the western slopes. Retirement will bring many great hunting opportunities. Stay safe and shoot straight. I am so happy and gratefull, I have had the opportunity to see the beauty of the Rockies and Cascades. HH in Pa

Thank you for the welcome 7mm ss and Joel. Was in Yakima in July looking for the Wal-Mart to buy a fishing rod for the Lewis river. Man that Wal-Mart was hard to find, lol for a Non resident. I saw a good size wildfire burning in the distance s/e I believe from Yakima July 18th, as I was returning from Randle area. Did it do much damage ? Yeah, Joel it takes lots of working years to reach the good year of retirement. Best to you both. HH in Pa :)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.