New LR Convert to Specialty Handguns

I have been watching and reading all I can on you xp-100 guys and it has got my interest peaked. I fondled an xp-100 for the first time yesterday and my mind is really cranking because I can not pack my 13lb LR rifle into some of the areas I have found during bow season but I could pack a specialty pistol without any problem. I have to finish my rifle project first before the next project starts so for now I have to watch with interest and a little bit of envy.:D
It really shows in the video you like converting the lost.

I have hunted with Gregg in Gilette Wyoming at the Durham Buffalo Ranch. It was with Handgun Hunters International, their yearly antelope hunt. I took the second largest antelope that year, and shot him at 429 yds with a TC/ Contender in SSK's 338 JDJ using 180gr. Ballistic tips. I had the gun sighted in at 300 yds. and had my chart that showed it dropped 16 inches at 400 yds so a little hold over and dropped him. My longest big game kill so far.
Gregg is the organizer of the yearly hunt. I attended 2 yrs in a row and had a great time both years. There was a lot of land to find the antelope of your dreams.
Does Gregg post on this site?
Tarey

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts