New LR Convert to Specialty Handguns

Ernie

SPONSOR
Gregg has already located an XP-100, and is going to have one built that is very similar to mine.

bigngreen

I have been watching and reading all I can on you xp-100 guys and it has got my interest peaked. I fondled an xp-100 for the first time yesterday and my mind is really cranking because I can not pack my 13lb LR rifle into some of the areas I have found during bow season but I could pack a specialty pistol without any problem. I have to finish my rifle project first before the next project starts so for now I have to watch with interest and a little bit of envy.:D
It really shows in the video you like converting the lost.

G

GNERGY

I have hunted with Gregg in Gilette Wyoming at the Durham Buffalo Ranch. It was with Handgun Hunters International, their yearly antelope hunt. I took the second largest antelope that year, and shot him at 429 yds with a TC/ Contender in SSK's 338 JDJ using 180gr. Ballistic tips. I had the gun sighted in at 300 yds. and had my chart that showed it dropped 16 inches at 400 yds so a little hold over and dropped him. My longest big game kill so far.
Gregg is the organizer of the yearly hunt. I attended 2 yrs in a row and had a great time both years. There was a lot of land to find the antelope of your dreams.
Does Gregg post on this site?
Tarey

Ernie

SPONSOR
Gregg is not a member here yet, but will join LRH in the very near future, I am sure:D

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.