New Longrange pistol (Savage) initial impression and your suggestions please

Factory trigger guard won't work with the hole location in the action. Puts the back of the guard and the trigger shoe in the same spot meaning it don't work. Ask me how I know

You could probably just grind the bracket the linkage runs through off and use it. Besides its a pain taking the mag off the bottom of a striker action... if I was going to have a repeater that's what I would do.

You could probably just grind the bracket the linkage runs through off and use it. Besides its a pain taking the mag off the bottom of a striker action... if I was going to have a repeater that's what I would do.

Yup that works to keep the mag. But the trigger guard from a 10/110 will not work

I didn't say it would.... I have a couple of the neal cooper stocks. They don't require triggerguards so I never had to worry about that

This is a Stiker I built for my son that is currently serving in the United States Army. It is chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua and shoots lights out with very little recoil.
image.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.