New Longrange Hunting Hardwood laminate stocks

Cerus Rifleworks

We are currently CNC cutting high end laminate stocks for F-Class, Benchrest and Prone competition using exotic hardwoods and carbon fiber. In the works is a stock we're calling the "Longrange Hunter" for now. The shape is essentially tactical along the lines of a Manners T-4 or Macmillan A-5. Similar to both but an original shape.
Dropping this thread here to let you guys know we're venturing out of the competition stuff and invite you to check out our stocks and get some feedback on what would essentially be production "glam tactical" stocks (though I HATE that term)
The look of the new stock being "Perazzi shotgun meets long range steel"
I'll try and attach a couple pics of the stuff we're building now so you get some idea of our work.
Thx

WM
Cerus Rifleworks
Star, Idaho

Attachments

• IMG_5119.jpg
    IMG_5119.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5116.jpg
    IMG_5116.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5010.jpg
    IMG_5010.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4760.jpg
    IMG_4760.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4753.jpg
    IMG_4753.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 147
Love the looks of your stuff, Bill, They're too pretty for my tactical/hunting where I'm in rocks and gravel most of the time. Back when I was in benchrest they'd have been a nice addition to my gear. Like a beautiful woman, I'd have wanted one to make the other fellas jealous. :)

They're definitely not for everyone or every use. However they're about the same price as a composite stock and give everyone another option from the same ol stuff. I would argue that hunting rifles were always in the rocks and gravel and traditionally nice looking woods. We've gotten away from the tradition of good looking, heirloom type hunting/sporting rifles.

They're definitely not for everyone or every use. However they're about the same price as a composite stock and give everyone another option from the same ol stuff. I would argue that hunting rifles were always in the rocks and gravel and traditionally nice looking woods. We've gotten away from the tradition of good looking, heirloom type hunting/sporting rifles.

OK, you've got me ALMOST convinced. I'll stay tuned ...................

Absolutely beautiful stocks.

However:

Unless you are a paid Sponsor you may not do anything on the site designed primarily to promote your own business.

You may not link to any commercial non-Sponsor website in your signature. You may not include the name of any non-Sponsor business in your Username, Signature or in your Public Profile including the Home Page found there. This rule applies whether or not you are the owner of the business. You may not have a User Name that promotes your business (Bill's Accurate Guns). You may not post a message that is for the purpose of promoting your business with either text or pictures. Non-Sponsors may post replies of a helpful nature that involve topics related to their trade or type of business in response to requests for such general information from other members. Non-Sponsor forum members engaged in a profit making enterprise who receive a direct request for their services or products in a thread may post "PM Sent" or "email sent" and the conduct their business off line.

Sponsors are allowed to post anywhere in the forums.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.