New long range rifle?

RidgeRebel

I am looking for a good hunting rifle and I have my eye on a Weatherby Vanguard S2 in 300 WSM. I have two questions though.
First given the choice between a Weatherby and a Remington SPS which would you choose? I would upgrade the stock to a B&C stock on either but which would be the more accurate rifle?
Second I have a SAS 30 cal supressor, how will affect a sporter weight barrel with the supressor attached? Your thought please?

Bob

May I suggest a Tikka T3 Lite in 300 WSM ?

Very accurate out of the box, even with factory loads, light enough to climb mountains with and enough power to dump big bull moose on the spot,
becoming a fast favorite of many hunters and aftermarket accessories are readily available

this one is not going away for a long time !

May I suggest a Tikka T3 Lite in 300 WSM ?

Very accurate out of the box, even with factory loads, light enough to climb mountains with and enough power to dump big bull moose on the spot,
becoming a fast favorite of many hunters and aftermarket accessories are readily available

this one is not going away for a long time !

+1 on the Tikka!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.