New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!

szeitner

Hi guys! I'm going to be co-hosting a new hunting show on the Sportsmans Channel called American Outdoor Adventure. The show premiers April 7th at 11:30am EST on the Sportsmans Channel. The show is shot and produced my Mike Slee of Zaragoza Pictures, and my fellow co-host is Chance Giannelli, winner of the 2010 international sniper competition.

The show is all about gun hunting, long range, free chase, and public land! There are no canned hunts.....it's all about the average working guy's hunting adventures! We will have hunting how to's, tech videos, new equipment discussions, and will cover a variety of topics covering all aspects of big game hunting, as well as alot of predator hunting.

One of our show sponsors is Horus Vision, and others include LaRue Tactical, Revision, Aimpoint, and Black Hills Ammunition. We're hoping to get more added during and after the SHOT show this coming week.

If you get a chance, check out our website at www.aoahunting.com and you can watch our pilot episode, or if you're on facebook, check us out at https://www.facebook.com/#!/AOAHunting and make sure you hit the "like" button!

Thanks for your support, and who knows, maybe you will be with filming and hunting with us in your neck of the woods.....we are all about sharing our knowlege, and sharing good times in the field!

Scott

While I don't get the Sportsmans channel, & I don't do Facebook, I'd still like to say Thank You in advance. It sounds like an actual Hunting show. Real shooting skills, and critters without ear tags.
I doubt if I could hack yet ANOTHER "hunting" show where some dude sits in a tree or shooting house & grabs bino's to field judge some scrawny German Shepard size whitetail from a massive 50 yards away & tells me how "hard they've been hunting, all week...." While spraying half a bottle of the latest scent controll product every 3 seconds, & pimping thier sponsors products for the other two...It's sickening.

Shows like Best of the West, Eastmans, & Steve's Outdoor Adventures, & Jim Shockey, are the only reasons I still tune in. I wish you success , & hope your show will join their ranks in quality hunting shows.

If your ever in Oregon look me up.

Scott, nice first show, relaxed and i like no one felt the need to high five and hoot and holler after a kill shot.

Just a few still shots from the show....

Attachments

• Sihlouette 3 amigos.jpg
    Sihlouette 3 amigos.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 229979_10151393443536754_1388651378_n.jpg
    229979_10151393443536754_1388651378_n.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 14
  • ChanceandScott.jpg
    ChanceandScott.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
...I doubt if I could hack yet ANOTHER "hunting" show where some dude sits in a tree or shooting house & grabs bino's to field judge some scrawny German Shepard size whitetail from a massive 50 yards away & tells me how "hard they've been hunting, all week...." ....

LMAO!! I got a good laugh at that comment, I guess i'm not the only one who doesn't get it...

Good luck OP, Miles City isn't all that far away :rolleyes:

Keep us posted.

t

It is a working mans show. We don't use outfitters or get sponsored by lodges. Everything we do is all public land and block management.....the places the majority of us hunt. I'm not saying I wouldn't hire a guide for a once in a lifetime Yukon moose hunt, but what we are about is the everyday guy that works his 50 hours a week, and hunts on his days off when and where he can get the access. We're about sharing knowledge, new ideas, techniques, and equipment, and yes sharing hunting areas for others to enjoy.
I would like to think we are more inline with what Guy Eastman has done with his show.
I'm always looking for new ideas, and different areas to go.....and there's nothing I would enjoy more than going hunting with someone and getting them on film......
Thanks guys, we hope to maintain a high quality "real" hunting show!

Scott

You can go to www.aoahunting.com and watch some of the pilot episodes. The show will premier April 7th at 11:30am on the Sportsmans Channel....not sure which segment will be in the first show, my deer hunt, or Chances, Mikes, or Shanes.......

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.