New light weight build, 6.5SAUM

I recientely tried these guys, they are new(er) to the canon fiher barrel game, they also make some nice stupid light stocks too!

my first run with their barrels was a 22 Creedmoor and I was very impressed!

i have had 3 delaminations from proof barrels in The past year and a bit so I started looking elsewhere.

Paradigm was the lightest I found, a good fit for this build. I am going to build a 338 edge on a helix6 next.
What did the delamination look like?

That's what Manners told me as well. Perhaps the gunsmith went ahead and opened up the barrel channel?

I opened up the barrel channel, manners would not recommend a proof or paradigm light barrel but it's what I wanted so I did it, I'll live with any fallout but so far so good. Preparing for cerakoting tonight.

Last edited:
Matt at Long Way Brass is one of the owners of Paradigm. He's a great guy. Not to derail a thread but since it was mentioned, if someone wants to talk with him about barrels shoot me a PM and I can give you his contact info.

Last edited:
Thanks Chase723

They deserve some good press!

They make a great product, I just finished a 22CM and have a 7mm blank for a SAUM build that's going down next.

If you can, ask him to send me some info on their new stocks that are coming out.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts