New Leupold VX6 4-24X available from NOS

tt35

One of our suppliers for No Off Season just notified me that the brand new Leupold VX-6 4-24X scopes are in stock and ready to ship. These have Leupold's new six-times magnification factor. One of my sagerat clients had the VX6 3-18X (also available) on one of his rifles and reported that it was clearer than the Nightforce scopes he was running. (Just reporting... :D ) I just purchased the 2-12X version for my new coyote calling rifle and it is a very clear scope. Leupold's minimum advertised price is $1499.95 for the illuminated Varmint Hunter and Boone and Crocket reticles and $1399.95 for the non-illuminated TMOA reticle (one MOA hash marks on the verticle and horizontal crosshairs). NOS will offer free shipping on these scopes. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis so let me know if you're interested. E-mail is best at [email protected] .

Here is the propaganda from Leupold:

Legendary Leupold® durability, ruggedness, and stunning optical quality—times six. With a powerful 6:1 zoom ratio, the Leupold VX®- 6 delivers crystal-clear images from edge-to-edge throughout the entire magnification range. Leupold's Quantum Optical System™ with legendary Xtended Twilight lens coatings and DiamondCoat 2™ combine with edge blackened lead-free lenses for astonishing clarity and light transmission. The extreme fast-focus eyepiece ensures a generous eyebox, superior field of view, and optimal diopter adjustment in the field. Illuminated reticle VX-6 models feature either traditional or super bright FireDot™ illumination. The 1-button low- profile design allows users to choose between 12 intensity settings. Proprietary motion sensor technology (MST™) automatically deactivates illumination after five minutes of inactivity, yet re-activates as soon as any movement is detected. A rugged 34mm maintube, Twin Bias Spring Erector System™, and pop-up re-zero finger click adjustments assure maximum adjustment for range and precision.

All Leupold VX-6 riflescopes are CDS® capable and include one free Custom Ballistic Dial with purchase. Leupold Argon/Krypton second generation waterproofing resists the effects of thermal shock much more efficiently than standard nitrogen.

Features:
Specifications:
- Actual Magnification: 4x (Low) and 24x (High)
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd): 28 ft (Low) and 5 ft (High)
- Eye Relief: 3.70" (High)
- Reticle: Illuminated Varmint Hunter
- Objective Clear Aperture: 52mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 68.00 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 68.00 MOA
- Finish: Matte
- Weight: 23.70 oz

Let me know if No Off Season can get one coming for you.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.