• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW Leupold Mark 4 10x40 mm LR/T M1 Scope Matte Finish Mil Dot 48431

sniper11

For Sale My Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. The lowest price on the internet $1125 Free Shipping This scope is for sale local and on the internet so don't let this get away from you. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for. This is the same scope the military use. Check here Leupold Optics Mark 4 LR/T 10x40mm (30mm) M1 - Leupold Optics

Text 910-382-4532 email [email protected]

Features:
Mark 4 10x40mm LR/T M1 Riflescope

Incredibly rugged, absolutely waterproof. Totally accurate. Proven in the field. The Leupold Mark 4 LR/T fixed power riflescopes have a combination of performance and features that have made them the choice of some of the world's top hunters and competitive shooters. Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere.
Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is
unquestionable. They are everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
The Multicoat 4 lens system delivers extreme clarity from edge to edge of the visual field, outstanding contrast, and a bright sight picture even in extreme low-light conditions.
Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 50 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
Mil Dot Reticle.
This reticle provides accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
90-MOA of elevation adjustment and 60-MOA of windage adjustment.
Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these LR/T riflescopes helped to set the Leupold Mark 4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse.

Length: 13.1 in
- Eyepiece Length (E) 2.7 in
- Objective Length (F) 4.3 in
- Objective Diameter (G) 2.0 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H) 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I) 30 mm
- Actual Magnification — (10.0)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft) — (11.1)
- FOV @ 100 m (m) — (3.7)
- Eye Relief (in) — (3.4)
- Eye Relief (mm) — (86)
- Obj. Clear Aperture 1.6 in / 40 mm
- Weight 21.0 oz / 595 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 90
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 60
Color: Black
Magnification: 10x40mm
Reticle Type: Mil-Dot

Attachments

• IMAG3069.jpg
    IMAG3069.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG3074.jpg
    IMAG3074.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG3076.jpg
    IMAG3076.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG3075.jpg
    IMAG3075.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG3077.jpg
    IMAG3077.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG3071.jpg
    IMAG3071.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 16
PRICE DROPLowest Price online check. So here is the deal $989 and free shipping and insurance. Don't let this deal pass buy. PM me call me email. Postal Money order

lightbulb Got laid off after 20 years on the job today. My loss is your gain. lightbulbThe lowest price on the internet $950.00lightbulb. NEW Leupold Mark 4 10x40 mm LR/T M1 Scope Matte Finish Mil Dot 48431 Check any where you want Ebay Optic stores you want find a better price. This scope is brand new never mounted just taken out of the box for pictures. A Swat office told me this scope can shoot 1200 yards plus. PM call me email me [email protected] I'm new here. My reputation means a lot so you buy the scope you will get the scope. lightbulb This scope is for sale as of today at other places as a Gun shop owner did it for me. So if you want it don't wait cause some one else will see the great deal and act on it. Thanks for looking at my add.gun)