New Less $$ LAZZERONI Mod L2012LT

LazzInc

Official LRH Sponsor
many of you have asked for it, so I am releasing a significantly less expensive Lazzeroni rifle, the new model L2012LT-MTLR ,,, see Lazzeroni Rifles ,,,,,,,,,,

we will build these in small batches of 10-25 at a time, to reduce costs and streamline production a bit ,,,,,

we will use a Timney trigger with top-flip safety (instead of jewel with the firing-pin safety) as the only real compromises from the original L2012LLT ,,,,

entire rifle will be finished in NP3 on all metal parts,,,,,

I am going to send out an email-blast in a few days and offer an extra 10% off this already competitive price to the first 25 shooters that place their order with deposit ,,,,,,,

if you wish to get in on the eblast and special introductory price, send email direct to [email protected] ,,,,,

Glad to see it John. You listen to the shooters, well done. Now the nay-sayers will have to find something else to whine about. :D

Glad to see a 10* twist on the 30 cal as well, good move.

t

Curious if these rifles will be throated to shoot the heavies as well as have the mag box space to feed them?

standard Lazzeroni throat as all Lazz rifles since the beginning ,,,,,

BUT ,, you can seat the 210 or 230 berger VLD right up against the lands and still feed them right down into the new extra long internal mag box on the new model L2012LT-MTLR ,,,,,

so do I ,,,, hard to make them much cheaper without shipping $$$ bills along with the rifle ,,,,, LOL ,,,,,,,

we will see ,,, I think the economy is slowly improving so $$$ might not be quite so tight in the coming months ,,,,,,

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.