New Lapua Brass 7mm-08

Regardless of brand, I make sure the necks aren't bent, but if they aren't, I load them straight out of the box. Lapua has an excellent track-record in my experiences of being good to go when you open the pack. Load and shoot, then resize them after they've been shot & fire-formed.

I bought some once. Never again.

I had read that neck tension on new lapua was stupid high and to size it.
Did that
Primed all 100 some pockets were stupid tight some were almost loose feeling.
Seating bullets neck tension was still a little extreme but I pressed on. After firing all of them back at the bench sized all 100, cleaned, trimmed everything looked good.

Priming again pockets were loosening up on the tight ones and almost too loose on the ones that were loose to begin with. Neck tension was all over the map some tight some you could almost push the bullet in by hand. Sold the brass for half price to someone that wanted to try make it work for them.

Also had an "experience" with lapua 223 brass.

hometownhero , what brass are you now using that's better? I'd love to find better quality brass

You should have contacted Lapua. I've been using Lapua brass for over 20 yrs and have never experienced the problems you've had.

I am from Canada. Doesn't matter what problems I had. Talked to a few others that had problems similar to mine with 7mm-08 brass (American users) they had told me that lapua said to suck it.

hometownhero , what brass are you now using that's better? I'd love to find better quality brass

Anything.

I have a few hundred hornady cases that have about 10 loadings on them. I also am using peterson 308 necked down. I have used winchester as well with good results.

I'm sorry, but I've shot tons of each, and I don't see how anyone can say that Hornady is better brass than Lapua, and that Lapua is junk... Hornady is not bad brass, but it's nowhere near on the level of Lapua. You're the only person I've ever heard of that had Lapua brass issues. I've heard of lots of folks with Hornady brass issues. I say that, as with Hornady brass (in magnums) I've only experienced some high ES & SD, and inconsistent weights... Using their .308 Win Match brass, 6.5 Grendel, .357 Mag & .44 Mag brass, I've had very good luck. But I have heard of some folks report split necks, case/head separations, etc...

Lapua brass hasn't been any better than any other brands I've used. Dented up necks and very inconsistent neck tension is the main issues I've had with it.