• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New Lapua 6.5 Creed Brass for Sale

Click on the post. It's a link to the retail seller. You're killing me 🤣
Since there is/was absolutely no color change suggesting this was a link to another commercial website offering reloading items (as shown in the screen shot below)

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-02-25T11-13-24.350Z.png

no one viewing the original post had any way of knowing that. Thanks for making your edit after all of our comments now making it more obvious with your additional text showing us your text was actually a link.

Perhaps just showing something like others have for Midsouth or PowderValley in your original title would have been better received and much more obvious.:

New Lapua 6.5 Creed Brass in stock at https://www.bluecollarreloading.com

Glad to have an additional online location to look at for items. Saved as a favorite and will keep checking it in the hope that more items will show up to be in stock in the future.

Thanks for sharing, however you do it.

Just pasting the link to exact product makes it super obvious. The site will make this little "window" from the URL

Since there is/was absolutely no color change suggesting this was a link to another commercial website offering reloading items (as shown in the screen shot below)

View attachment 255441
no one viewing the original post had any way of knowing that. Thanks for making your edit after all of our comments now making it more obvious with your additional text showing us your text was actually a link.

Perhaps just showing something like others have for Midsouth or PowderValley in your original title would have been better received and much more obvious.:

New Lapua 6.5 Creed Brass in stock at https://www.bluecollarreloading.com

Glad to have an additional online location to look at for items. Saved as a favorite and will keep checking it in the hope that more items will show up to be in stock in the future.
I've bought from Bluecollar . They are great. Only site I found 350 Legend cases.

Last edited: